LaraPass is a self-hosted personal password manager build with highest level of security and data protection in mind. LaraPass allows you to securely store your sensitive account login information (like username, password, etc) for services such as Banks, Emails, Social Media, etc in an encrypted form on your own server. LaraPass is a simple to use product designed with SaaS functionality in mind and comes with an intuitive, easy to follow installer. (SaaS version will be released soon).
NOTE: Remove the iFrame when checking out demo using Codecanyon or visit demo.larapass.net
Features User Features
- Responsive mobile-friendly UI Design
- Two Factor Powered Login System for increased Security.
- Logs Ip’s and sends email whenever the user logs in from an unidentified system.
- Secure Vault Storage – Store accounts securely in vault (fully encrypted using multi-level AES-256 bit encryption system).
- Password Generator – Custom build Password Generator to generate strong, highly secured password strings with just one-click.
- Folders – Allows users to organize logins in separate folders to avoid any unnecessary confusion.
- Quick Notes – Add important notes on the dashboard itself.
- Accounts Exporter – Can decrypt and export all the accounts the user has added with one-click (albeit requires some security clearance).
- One-Click Copy – Copy login id or account passwords with one click.
- Build-in Support Messaging System
- Overview – Get quick stats of the app performance.
- User Profiles – View, Change Email or Ban/Suspend Users.
- Ability to Verify Support PIN when communicating with the User via Chat/Email, etc.
- Logs user’s ip, user agent, login time, logout time and also sends email on successfully login.
- Update Application Settings from the Admin menu.
- Build-in Laravel Artisan Commands for Clearing Caches.
- Check for any latest LaraPass updates available with just one click.
- Admins can make quick announcement that is displayed on the dashboard itself.
- LaraPass Password Manager Application
- Documentation (Complete step by step docs)
- 6 Months Support
- Future Updates
- PHP 7.0+
- NGINX or Apache
- MySQL or MariaDB
- SSH Access (Recommended)
- Laravel PHP Framework
- Bootstrap 4
- Argon (by CreativeTim)
Demo Information Demo URL : https://demo.larapass.net Admin Account - Username :
admin Password :
larapass@adminUser Account - Username :
demo Password :
Check our LaraPass Docs here : docs.larapass.net
Are you an existing buyer? We’d love to hear from you. Please rate LaraPass, write a quick review, request a feature, or contact us if you have ideas for improvements!
For full changelog, visit our website
- Initial Release on CodeCanyon
LaraPass - Your Personal Password Manager Free Download,
LaraPass - Your Personal Password Manager Nulled Free Download, you can free download LaraPass - Your Personal Password Manager on our site,